Hold on to your FAITH in Jesus
Even if times are getting rough
Hold on to your HOPE in Jesus
Even if hope feels lost
Hold on to your LOVE in Jesus
Even if you don’t feel loved by others
Hold on to your TRUST in Jesus
Even if you can’t trust anyone
Hold on to the WORD of Jesus
Even when you’ve lost your way
Hey everyone I am here with some great news. I have just started this blog this month and I already have 50 likes. This is great to me because it lets me know that people are enjoying my poems that I have written. I want to thank everyone for reading and giving your feedback. This means a lot for me know that you guys like them. So stay tune for more great poems and I am in process on trying to get my poem book in order. I will keep you updated about my book. I am so happy that I made this blog.
I want to give a grateful thank you to Rishika Jain @The Ethereal Unicorn for nominating me for this award. I am always grateful for every award that I get. To my blog family please go and check out the blog and give it a follow.
Here are The Rules To Follow :
1. Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2. Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo)
3. Post the rules
4. Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice
5. Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them
Rishika Jain Questions
1. What is the one thing that you wait for, your whole day? To meet Jesus
2. If you had to describe yourself in just 5 words, how would that be? Fun, Child of Christ, Loving, and Married
3. What genre of books interests you the most? Real-life stories and The bible
4. Your favorite pastime amidst the Corona Virus pandemic. None
5. What are your views regarding the lockdown? Do you have any suggestions to improve the current situation socially? I don’t have anything to say about it and people can start getting closer to Christ for Jesus is on his way
6. What do you miss the most during lockdown? Do you ever think of just going outside in the park for fresh air? Nothing I stay at home anyway, oh yeah vacation and no not really unless I’m going on vacation
7. Who is the one person you aspire to live by? (Role model) Lord Jesus Christ
This is award is an open invitation to participate if you like and for my questions, I will you these if that’s fine. Your questions were.
My questions for nominees:
1. What is the one thing that you wait for, your whole day?
2. If you had to describe yourself in just 5 words, how would that be?
3. What genre of books interests you the most?
4. Your favorite pastime amidst the Corona Virus pandemic.
5. What are your views regarding the lockdown? Do you have any suggestions to improve the current situation socially?
6. What do you miss the most during lockdown? Do you ever think of just going outside in the park for fresh air?
7. Who is the one person you aspire to live by? (Role model)
Little spider Little spider please don’t crawl on me
Little spider Little spider please don’t bite my knee
Little spider Litter spider I know you’re hungry
Little spider Little spider I don’t have nothing
Little spider Little spider why are you here
Little spider Little spider go over there
Little spider Little spider why are you on me
Little spider Little spider get this spider quickly
Little spider Little spider you have been caught
Little spider Little spider putting you outside to walk
Little spider Little spider don’t come back
Little spider Little spider or you will get flat
Little spider Little spider walking in the wind
Little spider Little spider hope to never see you again
For God is the father of all things he created
For God is our salvation and our key into heaven
For God is our love and peace
For God is our loving king from heaven
For God is humble and loyal to his people
For God is the one that will be there for you through good and bad
For God is a blessing in you
For God is the light that brightens up your day
For God is the one who will answer your prayers
For God is everything and For everything is God
Written by me on: 4-26-19
He who is my father, my king, and my salvation. The one that runs this whole nation
He who is my soul, my spirit, and my mind. To wake you up when he thinks your going blind
He who is my peace, my joy, and my dove. The only one that shows genuine love
He who is my strength, my patience, and my heart. That gives you blessing for a fresh new start
He who is my mouth, my eyes, and my ears. To tell you, you don’t have to fear
He who is my angel, my heaven, and my light. The one who comes like a thief in the night
Written by me on: 4-11-19
Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am very thankful and grateful for those who came to follow and support my new blog. I don’t know how many times I can say thank you. And thank you for following GOD’S Love also, means a lot. I hope that you enjoy what I have and share with family and friends. The best way to meet some great people and get better so that I can right a book and more. Thanks again and have a wonderful day.
Your head is going to spin around because people want to see you down. They love when you’re going to lose but, hate when you win.
People only have bad things to say, because I shine bright everyday. They pray on my downfall but, your the one they always call.
Having those people around you make you feel like you can’t do it but, at the end of the day, you tell them hi haters bye haters for with the Lord on my side I can do it.
Written by me on: 1-2-19
The passion of life is when your over taken by rh3 Lord’s grace, that peaceful feeling of the world changing for the better. The only passionate love that you can’t find but, with the Lord.
The passion of life is when you see that blessing right in front of your eyes, that makes you feel warm inside knowing that the Lord is with you.
The passion of life is when you feel the Lord’s spirit and you shine bright like the Lord do, where nothing will harm you.
The passion of life is knowing that you are never alone, the Lord is always with you on your life journey.
The passion of life is knowing that the Lord allowed you to wake up and see another day, another day to spend with your family.
The passion of life is simple in the world, simple because the Lord is simple and great, with the Lord it will always be passion in life
Written by me on: 8-1-19